Wednesday, June 30, 2010

College

When I was little, I was impacted by my parents that when I grow up, I will become a doctor. I really did wanted to be a doctor for a while but as I grew up, I relize being in the medical field is not for me. The thing about asians parent is they want you to have a good education and go to college and become a doctor or laywer but, that is not my dream. My dreams are too big for this small town!
When I graduate from high school, I want to get a really good scholarship like the Gates Millenium because it covers out of state tuitions. I want to go to college in California because I want to major in Performing Arts. As you know California has most of the best acting schools. The school that caught my eyes is California Insitute of Art. I heard that is a very good school and alot of actors ar from that school. Also the campus and the majoring that have is perfect for me!
The only disadvantage is that the school is in California which is far from home. My parents doesn't want me to go away for college because they don't think I'm ready yet. Also the tuition fees is very high. They will only accept and pay for you tuition fee through scholarships but they don't give you money back. This degree is very important to me because my dream is to be an actress. I love acting with a passion and I really hope to be successful one day and proof to my parents that I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment